Make this healthy and easy strawberry-cheesecake cups with simple ingredients.
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened (I used 1/3 fat, can substitute full fat)
- 1 cup greek yogurt (can substitute 0% fat)
- 1 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice (optional)
- 3 tbsp honey (add more to taste)
- 2 tbsp sugar (add more to taste)
- 1 store bought angel food cake (loaf is easier to cut into 1″ cubes)
- 1 container of fresh strawberries (add more to taste)
- chocolate chips for topping (optional and sprinkle)
- 6, 8 oz mason jars (this recipe yields 6 jars)
Mix the filling together with a hand mixer for a few minutes though over-beating can cause cracking. Chill the filling until firm.
Cut the strawberries to desired size, set aside. Cut the angel food loaf into 1″ cubes, set aside.
Grab a 8oz mason jar and layer ingredients. Start by layering with angel food cubes, then filling, strawberries, filling, and top with strawberries, chocolate chips, or garnish with a lemon feel.
These yummy cups will keep in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days but you won’t keep it around long!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 166
- Sugar: 26g
- Sodium: 242
- Fat: 5.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1.8g
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 6.8g
- Cholesterol: 10mg