Pantry Organization Ideas
Do you have a messy pantry? Our pantry is not organized well, especially within the baking ingredient section. This drives me nuts! To solve this problem, I researched pantry organization ideas but had a few requirements to get the job done. I hope my diligence and efforts will help to inspire your pantry to become better organized!
My Pantry Organization Requirements
- need containers that have a variety of sizes, e.g. large and small to store organic-bulk ingredients
- need a secure air-tight lid, so ingredients last and don’t spoil
- need containers that are glass. Glass products have less chemical substance, more eco-friendly, and are heat resistant.
- each container needs a label that’s easy to read
The Products I Found and Love
When on the hunt for the pantry products, I never want to pay an arm and leg, so each item is reasonably priced.
- Glass Jars: Anchor Hocking Glass Clamp Jars (4 pack) and Ikea Korken Clamp Jars
- Label Maker: Brother P-Touch Label Maker and Brother Smartphone Label Maker
- Organic Bulk Ingredients: Vitacost.com and Frontiercoop.com
I hope you enjoyed Pantry Organization Ideas. Check out my post about “Label It with Easy DIY Projects” for other organization ideas with a label maker.